The Foundation trustees seek to continue Dr. and Mrs. Towsley’s legacy of strengthening communities and improving lives through effective philanthropy. We hope to support those who offer creative and sustainable approaches to problems of the ever-changing world.
- Lynn T. White (Chairperson)
- Wendell Dunbar (President)
- Judith D. Rumelhart (Vice-President)
- Margaret E. Thompson (Secretary)
- Mary Ivers (Treasurer)
- David Inglish (Trustee)
- Douglas D. Inglish (Trustee)
- Jennifer R. Poteat (Trustee)
- Steven T. Riecker (Trustee)
- Tina S. Van Dam (Trustee)
- Heather Koch (Associate Trustee)
What Do We Fund?
Where Do We Fund?
Since 1960, the Foundation has provided more than $96 million, primarily to charitable organizations within Michigan.